Copper Box Arena, London WWRC15 Venue
WWRC15 will take place in the iconic Copper Box Arena where the Olympic and Paralympic legacy comes to life. This multipurpose arena will be configured to a high specification for the tournament, allowing athletes, sponsors, guests and spectators to enjoy a memorable experience in a world-class venue.
Some tips for your visit:
- The nearest train station is Hackney Wick which is a 5 min walk from the Copper Box Arena.
- There is no cashpoint at the venue but lots in Westfield and Stratford - the merchandise stand is cash only.
- The 388 bus route stops right outside the venue and can be picked up outside Stratford station.
- The venue is served by food concessions with hot/cold drinks and snacks and alcohol on sale.
- Don't forget your session ticket is valid for all games in that session.
- The doors will open for each session 1 hour before the first match in that session.
- The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park offers a range of attractions and photo opportunities so make a day of it.
- The park mobility service will run from 10-3 each day and stops right outside the venue.here
- There is no public parking at the Copper Box
- There is some limited Disabled parking available - please email email@example.com to request a space, detailing the session you have bought a ticket in and your vehicle registration number.
- There is ample cycle parking available with metal racks to attach your lock to.
The Copper Box Arena,
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park,
London E20 2ST
London E20 2ST